Via STEM experimentation and Rationalistic outlook of life, envision a successful indigenous based modernization of Tanzanian society, free from superstitions, supernaturalism, gullibility and irrationality, with improved life commensurable with the needs and demands of the century and age.
Via freethinking anew, to help change peoples attitude by embracing scientific outlook, secularism in explanation and skepticism - asking questions targeting the youth to think anew, to participate positively in bringing about authentic Indigenist-based modernisation from the grassroots.
To embrace STEM as a secular way of science, Art, and as an attitude of life, to mentor and incubate the production of locally made machines such that By year 2020 on to spark indigenous industrialization to appropriate farming from the grassroots.
1. By way of outlook Freethinking Anew, to Teach to popularize Philosophy to all, Eupraxsophy, what is it, including asking how-what-then-why...
2. Nurture, Inspire, spark the evolution of Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) development from the grassroots.
3. Work Towards Freethinking Anew, shifting paradigm, Skepticism, “age of reason” seeking “how”more so before “why”! Renaissance Humanism - Man being the center, Rationalism, common sense revolution attitude & outlook to life.
4. Guard against fallacies, how to recognize and emancipate oneself from. “War” against gullibility, blame-game, Hero-worship, Miseducation, Witch-hunting mentality, Fatalism and Fanaticism.
5. What is science? What is to be scientific? To work Towards inductive investigative research-oriented outlook in everyday life.
6. Discussion on Natural vs Supernatural, what is Secularism? What is Zamadamu (evolution)? The need to embrace secularism (replacing supernaturalism) in our explanation of phenomena and behaviour of life in modern times.
7. Initiate studies on Culture and Comparative religions, Triple heritage self-consciousness, in Swahili “Kujitambua”.
8. Possibility for a new kind of (OkotPBitek) mobile street university from the grassroots.
9. Autodidacticism - reading books for knowledge beyond passing exams.
10. Search, incubate and nurture talents from the grassroots.
11. Farming anew, farm as an industry not just tradition
12. Study to practice (Prof George Ayittey's) Indigenism, that is Modernizing indigenous culture. Modernize without westernizing like say how Japanese did it.
13. Appreciate indigenous art, craft and culture. Not everything local is inferior.
14. Organize Intercultural students exchange programme and freethinker's meetups and Tours.
15. Mentoring, Counseling, inspire new generation (Maduma) for positive Humanistic changes, in the footstep teachings of Prof George Ayyitey's cheetah's (Swahili Maduma) postcolonial generational versatility and agility.
16. Impart the society on skepticism, Independent thinking and Freethinking as basic Human rights.
17. Bring awareness on, Educate and Enlighten on principles of secularism in all aspects of our modern life, cherishing its positive impact and honour the legacy of secularists.
Via freethinking anew teachings, to do mentoring, nurturing, scouting, incubating, fund raising and running revolving fund pool, seminars, symposiums, conferences, dissemination of information including electronically, establishing schools and centers for Jichojipya-Think Anew objectives, buying centers for that and anything else as in the company Constitution.